What you will need:
- A lid for a plastic dish (one you don’t mind destroying) I used an old ice-cream dish lid.
- A circle cutter (if you don’t have one you can use a scissors)
- A Japanese hole punch
- A cutting matt
- Felt tip pen
- Using the circle cutter cut a circle out of the plastic lid.
- If you don’t have a circle cutter, you could use something circular like a bowl or glass and draw a circle then cut it out with a scissors.
- Using the Hole Punch punch a hole in the center of your circle.
- Now use a ruler and draw 8 lines evenly spaced around the circle
- Cut about a centimeter into each of the lines that you have drawn.
- There you go a sturdy bracelet loom that will make a nice rope bracelet.